Mantra, or vehicle for the mind, is the ancient practice of repeating a word or phrase multiple times. You may unconsciously or consciously work with mantras daily.
Since the thoughts you think create the reality you live in, singing, chanting, speaking, or repeating mantras can make a difference. This means, if you intentionally choose positive, more expansive thoughts, you can change your life for the better.
After my last blog post on my favorite mantras for gratitude, positivity, and motivation, today I’m sharing my favorites ones for self-love.
Mantras for self-love
- No matter what happens, I deeply love and accept myself. 💕
- I am in control of how I feel. And I choose to feel INCREDIBLE. 😊
- I deserve love. I deserve inner peace. I deserve to feel phenomenally wonderful. I deserve to love and be loved and to honor myself on every level. I love who I Am. (Rose quartz mantra)
- I accept myself without complaints. 🌅
- I am whole and perfect as I was created. 💯
- I deserve love. I deserve care. I deserve respect.
WORK OUT SET BY ALO YOGA – SHOP THIS LOOK
I hope you like and use them as much as I do.
Photos from my recent Mexico trip, taken by Hiedi (@photosbyHiedi on IG), at Cape Thompson, in Los Cabos, Mexico. You can find lots of content from this trip on my Instagram.