Mantras have become an essential part of my daily practice in the past few years. Whenever I share one or two with my friends, during a group call, or when someone needs encouragement, everyone always likes them! I hope they help you as much as they help me.
I go through phases in my life where I focus on some of these more than the others, specifically when I feel down and need some encouragement or empowerment; I pull up my mantras. I have folders on my phone to find them easily. I practice the ones below every morning when I walk my dog.
I find mantras from the books I read, podcasts I listen to, videos I watch, the courses I take, and social media platforms. Please keep in mind that these mantras below might slightly be different than the original versions. I personalized some of these and changed them as I’ve been practicing them.
Mantras for (morning) positivity and motivation
- It’s going to be a great day! 🦋
2. My intention for today is to be xx (super productive)!
3. Today, I surrender my goals and plans to the care of God/the universe. I offer up my agenda and accept spiritual guidance. I trust that there is a plan far greater than mine. I know that where there once was lack and limitation, there are spiritual solutions and creative ideas. I step back and let Love lead the way. Thy will be done.
This one is from Gabrielle Bernstein’s book ‘Universe Has Your Back’ and perfect to start your day with. I say this multiple times when I walk my dog in the mornings or evenings.
SHOP THIS OUTFIT
Mantras for Gratitude
- Thank you, universe. Thank you, angels. Thank you guidance. Thank you, guides. Thank you, God. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I welcome creative possibilities beyond my logic and reasoning. Show me what’s in store for me. – Gabrielle Bernstein
- I surrender my desires to the universal flow. I trust the process. I love not knowing. Thank you for everything as it is. 💫 – Natalia Benson
Let me know which one resonates the most with you.
In my next blog posts, I will be sharing my favorite mantras for self-care, anxiety, abundance and money, trusting the universe, believing in yourself, and Love & relationships. Stay tuned.