Each summer there are new swimsuit trends I obsess over and the knot front trend is one of them this year. And it’s also the most fun in my opinion! It’s a simple but girly and flirty style, the knot in the front adds the perfect amount of detail while looking effortless and sexy. Perfect for pool parties or fun vacays like Miami, Ibiza, Greek Islands or just chilling in your backyard because why not? 🙂
See the 5 Knot Front Swimsuits I’m currently crushing on, and they’re all under $100:
- River Island knot front cut out swimsuit ($68) – same style with the ones I’m wearing.
- Peixoto Sophia One Piece – super similar to the one I’m wearing in these photos!
- Topshop Striped Bikini Top & Bottom
- River Island Textured Knot Front Bikini Top & Bottom
- Splendid Tie-Dye Stripe One Piece