After doing a self-worth practice this morning, I was super inspired to write a few(!) qualities about myself that I’m proud of. The instructor I’ve been following on Youtube asked everyone to share 5 qualities they love about themselves and me being the queen of extremes, I couldn’t just write 5 and decided to turn this idea into a blog post. So here you go!
- I’m creative.
- I’m open-minded.
- I’m bold and I don’t give a shit about what people who don’t know me think about me.
- I’m kind, loving, and compassionate.
- I make people smile, and I’m witty.
- I’m resilient, I’m a survivor, and I don’t give up.
- I influence, empower and uplift others in a positive way.
- I’m optimistic, positive and calm.
- I’m learning to be more generous than I am.
- I’m a dreamer. I have big dreams, I want big things, and I know I will get them all.
- I’m getting better at trusting my inner wisdom and instincts.
- I’m bold and courageous when it comes to following my dreams and passion.
- I’m constantly trying to be a better/more successful version of myself.
- I’m charming, and I’m as beautiful inside as I’m beautiful on the outside.
- I’m patient(working on this), and I believe that what’s meant for me won’t pass by me. If it’s mine, it’ll come (back) to me.
- I can self-reflect, and I have the power to change what I don’t like about my actions/myself.
- I can step out of my comfort zone. Especially when things are not going the way I want them to or growing.
- I’m an explorer. I find things/places to explore even when I’m able to travel.
- I’m a free spirit. I moved from Turkey to the U.S. 11.5 years ago to follow my dreams.
- I have a fantastic style and an excellent eye for detail and design.
What are some of the qualities you love about yourself? Would love to know!