This post is the kickoff of a new blog series where I’ll be sharing my monthly beauty favorites! These are all tried and true products that I genuinely love, and I think you will too.
- Pumpkin Walnut Facial Cleanser by Feel – This has actually been a fave of mine for much longer than a month—I’ve been using the same one for about two years now! I like to rotate several cleansers throughout my skincare routine, so it takes me a while to use up a single product, but this one has a long shelf life and still hasn’t expired. So, it’s great for any beauty junkie that can’t decide on just one cleanser. And technically, this product is an exfoliation scrub, but it’s so gentle on your skin that you can use it more regularly than you would other harsh scrubs. Plus, the scent and texture are really nice.
- Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot by Ren Clean Skincare – True to its brand name, Ren earns Sephora’s Clean checkmark, meaning all of their products are made without parabens, sulfates, and other chemical ingredients. One of my favorite serums and I would repurchase.
- Rose O12 Moisture Defense Oil by Ren Clean Skincare – This is another favorite from Ren that I’ve been loving. Since I have oily skin, I usually don’t use facial oils, but I decided to try this out when I was visiting Turkey over the holidays. It gets really dry where my parents live, so I used this at nighttime to keep my skin hydrated and healthy.
- Prevention Plus Daily Ultimate Protection Moisturizer SPF 50 by Image Skincare – If you watch my Instagram Stories, you’ve probably seen me using this before. It’s essential to my everyday morning skincare routine and I even re-apply it on plane rides!
- Rodan + Field’s REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream – I love this brand and this cream is very, very moisturizing so it’s been coming with me everywhere! I use it both morning and night.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – I’ve been using this to remove makeup after learning from estheticians that makeup remover wipes can pull and damage your skin when applying too much pressure. Wipes are great to have when traveling or for quick emergencies, but I stick to this for daily cleansing now.
- Steripods Clip-On Toothbrush Protector – Okay, this is not exactly skincare related but while we’re on the topic of travel items and daily cleaning, this is a product I learned about from my photographer, Heidi when we were traveling together in Hawaii. Being the mega germaphobe that I am, she was so surprised that I hadn’t heard of these before. They’re just a simple sterilizing clip to keep your toothbrush fresh and clean. So glad I know now!
- Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara by Terry Lash – I just started using this, but it is hands-down one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used. It comes with two brush settings—one that makes your lashes longer and one that makes them fuller, so you can have the best of both.
- Creme Gel Brow Color and Bulletproof Brow Pencil by Benefit Cosmetics – Benefit gifted me a bunch of their new brow products and I haven’t tried all of them yet, but these two are my favorite so far! Highly recommended!
- CC+ Cream with SPF 40 by IT Cosmetics – I grabbed this when it was on sale at Sephora, and I’m so impressed! I’ve been using it almost every day since I got it, and it has great coverage for a CC cream. The dewy finish doesn’t make my skin look oily, plus it adds a subtle, bronzy glow. I’m definitely going to re-purchase this—and I don’t say that a lot about makeup since I love to try new and different things, but this is definitely something I’ll want to use all the time.
- Hangover Primer by Too Faced – I use a few different primers for photoshoots and weekends, but this is the one that I always keep with me in my travel bag.
- Deep Throat Blush by Nars – I’ve had it for a long time but actually started using it every day a few months now. The pinkish-peach color with subtle glitter makes it perfect to wear to work.
- Boing Concealer by Benefit Cosmetics – Great coverage and so easy to use! I prefer to apply foundations and concealers with my fingers and the packaging for this concealer is perfect for that. Super easy to carry around with me.
- Moroccanoil Hair Treatment by Moroccanoil – This is one of the best hair oils I’ve used. I apply it every time after I wash my hair, and one bottle lasts a long time! I’ve been using the same bottle for years now.
- Southern Belle by Dry Bar – I’ve been super into big-volume hairstyles lately and I’ve been using this mousse to damp hair (before I blow dry) a lot for extra lift.
- L’incroyable Reshapable Heat Lotion by Kérastase – Since I style my hair a couple of times a week (hmm once at least), I’m always careful to add in a product that will protect my hair against heat damage. This lotion is actually a serum-like consistency and I use it on my wet hair as the last step before blow-drying.
I’ve been obsessed with Rituals products since I partnered with them a while back and I still buy their products! You have to try their shower foam, body creams and everything else honestly! So so good and all clean products.
Let me know what your current obsessions are and tell me what you think if you give one of these a try!